Terms of Agreement
Monday - Friday 9-5 EST
Saturday 10-2 EST
We will not respond to tags, emails or any other correspondence outside of these times.
Please allow up to 48 hours for a response during the week and 72 hours over the weekend or holiday.
If it is a long holiday weekend or week, response times will be slower.
1. All fabric is printed on 220gsm-250gsm 95%/5% cotton lycra knit, 250gsm 95%/5% cotton terry and 230gsm 93%/7% polyester spandex using high quality dyes unless otherwise specified. This is not Spoonflower, we do not use Spoonflower. Fabric width is 52-58in. We print digital art only.
We no longer offer DBP (double brushed poly).
**Different bases absorb colors at different rates and saturations. Please note that a print may not be the exact 100% color match of the same print in a different base! This is not a flaw and will not be treated as one! ie: You purchase Red, black & White stripes on Cotton Lycra, Double Brushed Poly and French Terry. The 3 bases may absorb the colors at different saturations and they may all appear to have saturated differently. THIS IS NOT A FLAW!!
PHOTOGRAPHY ON LARGE ROUND OR NEW STYLE PANELS:
New style prints such as linear and round panels that use high resolution photography*** Please note that these images may lose some crispness as they are blown into larger size rounds or panels. We do our best to help maintain the imagery by adjusting aperture and speed with the photography process but cannot guarantee the image be 100% crisp. Also due to the nature of these prints, the roundness is an approximate measure. With this new style printing process, the files are sent 100% round but due to the nature of the machine that pulls the prints thru the machine, the panels may become imperfect at times causing some irregularities in the shape of the circle panel. The round panels can vary by 2-6” on the axis. This is not a flaw and will not be treated as such. Linear panel sizes are approximate estimates and may be within an inch or 2 of the stated sizes.
2. Pre-orders will be opened for a new round of fabric once/twice a month. Turn around time is 8-12 weeks shipping from our printer overseas and can run up to 15 weeks or more depending on international holidays, storms, and customs processing. Turn Around time starts from the time orders are submitted to the printer. This is to ensure you the longest security period possible. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing once fabric arrives to me. PRINT TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE PROCESSING TIME!
**We do not recommend offering pre-sale items with our fabric until you have it in hand, and cannot be held responsible for your time frames. If there are any delays in shipping, all updates will be posted on the main group page. The time it takes to ship is not really in our control but I will do my absolute best to push and get it here as quickly as possible. Pre Order prices are 23-24$/yard, retail will be 26-28$/yard. Layaway codes will be offered on all rounds EXCEPT Flash.
Terms of Layaway: Layaway purchases are done thru the website and will be completed using a code. 50% deposit is due at the time of purchase, you will be invoiced in within 48 hours for the balance due. A 5$ fee will be added to your invoice for using the layaway option. Balances are due in 4 weeks from time of invoice.
Minimum purchase for Layaway is 50USD.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WAIT TIMES, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU WAIT UNTIL I HAVE THE FABRIC IN HAND AND PLACE EXTRAS UP FOR RETAIL SALE.
3. When pre-orders open, unless noted there will be no caps. If there is a cap, everything will be first come first serve. If needed, Pre-order forms will stay open until minimums are met.
4. PreOrders are now as of 10/01/2017, completed thru the website. Layaway purchases are done thru the website and will be completed using a code. 50% deposit is due at the time of purchase, you will be invoiced in within 48 hours for the balance due. A 5$ fee will be added to your invoice for using the layaway option. Balances are due in 4 weeks from time of invoice.
5. *Due to fabric being custom printed, some flaws can be expected. Small white/black flecks and spots can happen and are part of the normal printing process. Flaws smaller than a quarter are acceptable and will not be refunded. Anything bigger than a quarter will be sold as seconds. Smudges/printing marks can also be expected on the selvages of the fabric and are normal up to 5 inches into the sides of the fabric. We leave these to optimize your cutting area. Thin streaks or smudging is acceptable as long as it does not exceed a 6 inch line. Flecks can be found occasionally across a yard. Unless these flecks are in a mass amount, (25+ per yard), they will not be refunded. Plastic tags can also occasionally be left in the greige of the fabric after the fabric is printed. You will not be refunded or have anything replaced based on these tags. Refunds not within these normal flaw range will be refunded on an inch per yard basis. In the event we deem the yard completely unusable based on the flaws, you will be sent a replacement. While we have never had any issues with major shrinkage or fading – all fabrics are prone to slight shrinkage and eventual wearing/fading after lots of washes – especially darker colors. This is not a flaw, this is normal wear and tear on fabrics.
We are not responsible for the wear and tear of each fabric or how you wash/use/wear/etc your fabric. Once it is in your hands and has been washed, the responsibility falls to the buyer on how they care for their fabric.
6. By purchasing from our preorders, you agree to the terms and conditions listed on this page.